Allergies

Many people feel it’s simply OK to have allergies. That it’s quite normal to be allergic because so many other people are also afflicted. That it’s OK to have a season for coughing, blowing, wheezing and sneezing. It’s not. 

 

Thousands of children (and their parents) in communities all over the country, are affected by this allergy “thing.” For those of you who haven’t been, you’re looked upon with envy at certain times of year. Millions of hard earned dollars are spent on over-the-counter drugs, weekly shots and physician visits. Then there’s time-off from school (or work) and the effect of little “Sneezy” on the family. 

 

The toll from allergies is immense. It may sound appalling, but that toll is much to the delight of the pharmaceutical cartel. There’s great profit at stake! 
Many parents don’t question why their children or even themselves have allergies. It has just become an accepted fact of life. Allergies seem to be a problem with no apparent solution. Why is that? 

 

What makes one child allergic and another not? Why would one child be allergic to cats, dogs, fur, feathers, grasses, tree pollens and our all- time favorite, peanut butter? We all live on the same planet. We’re all essentially the same. 

 

If we took one individual with allergies and one without and boiled them down to their essentials, we would end up with approximately 71 pounds of chemicals. The rest would be water, but the chemical composition would be the same in both individuals. 

 

The difference is most often seen in how one child’s body is able to adapt to her environment and another is not. 

 

Simply put, an allergy is the inability of your child’s body to handle something that is in their immediate environment—pollen from trees, grasses, flowers or peanuts. (There are also allergies to drugs, harsh detergents and other chemical agents. These allergies are seen as a protective reaction and are not the type we are discussing.) In other words, your child seems to be very sensitive to the pollen or dust in her environment. This is called being hypersensitive. Something is making your child’s body hypersensitive to a perfectly normal part of the environment! If that’s the case, what should the solution be? Would it include getting rid of all the flowers, trees, grasses and peanuts? Or does it make more sense to try and make your child’s body function normally so it can handle his or her environment in a normal fashion...?

Send

Name:

This field is required.

Thank You!

The form has been successfully sent.

E-mail:

This field is required.

Telephone Number:

This field is required.

Message:

This field is required.

2031 S Webster Ave
Green Bay, WI 54301
Phone: (920) 468-4199
E-mail: info@wyssclinic.com

Visit our Office

Contact Us